Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Last day at ExOfficio

Buenas!

Well, it's my last day here at ExOfficio.  It's crazy how fast time seems to be moving.  I still feel like I'm "new" around here, lol.  It's been just over 9 months already!  I have been saying my goodbyes and I will say a bunch more.  People are a really nice and I'll miss seeing them.  A few of my coworkers went out to a really delicious bakery nearby and got some goodies for us in honor of my last day.  So sweet of them!Change is good though and I'm ready for a new adventure.

I've got a lot to look forward to and that makes me really happy.  I must admit though, I'm getting increasingly more nervous about my adventures in Spain.  Mostly I'm excited but as the time to go draws nearer, I get more and more nervous.  That's normal I assume. 

These last few weeks before Spain are bound to be a whirlwind.  Thursday is an Aquasox game with my cousins and Smiley.  Ross Lake is this weekend, and then dad and I are going backpacking.  The last Harry Potter movie comes out so I've got to find time to go see that next week too.  Can't wait!  After that, more packing and moving will have to happen and I've got a long to do list of stuff to take care of before I leave.  Moving is a pain!  There are too many address changes to make and such.  Se vale la pena though (it's worth it)!  Just thinking about everything makes my head spin.  I'm so looking forward to a night of vegging out and watching the All Star game with Smiley.  Tomorrow is another world cup game for the USA women's team and I'm looking forward to watching before having lunch with Grandma.  Of course, I'll be multi-tasking some of the time and packing stuff up.

Anyway, this entry is none too exciting.  More exciting things to come soon.  Fingers crossed for warm weather and good fishing this weekend!

Ciao,
Ashlita

No comments:

Post a Comment